Text size A A A
Color C C C C
Last updated: 26th September 2017

Marriage Certificate

The copy of Marriage Certificate has to be collected from the office of Marriage Registrar and then has to be submitted in MOFA with a prior attestation from Notary Public and Law Ministry.

Share with :

Facebook Facebook